Nerf Wars Themed Cupcake/ Cake Toppers Printed Onto An A4 Sized (Rectangular) Wafer Sheet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WORDS "SAMPLE" THAT IS WRITTEN OVER THE IMAGES WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON YOUR FINAL DESIGN!
These wafer sheets are 0.7mm thick which makes them ideal for stand up toppers!
Sizes of images: Each design is approx 1.65" in diameter.
There are 24 images as shown.
Please note that these toppers are NOT pre-cut and therefore will need to be cut out yourself.
These edible printed cupcake toppers are ideal for placing onto cupcakes or cakes to create a stunning and instant effect.
How To Use Our Product:
- Simply cut around the design using clean sharp scissors.
- The wafer topper can be used on dry toppings (marzipan, fondant, chocolate or icing).
- To apply the topper, you can use icing sugar (made up with water), as long as it's not too runny or watery.
- Spread the icing very thinly on the cake where the topper will be placed, wait for it to be nearly dry (sticky), then place the topper on top of the icing and press very gently smoothing the topper from the centre to the edges.
- Any type of moisture should be avoided when using the wafer toppers.
- We use only the highest quality edible wafer sheets available.
- These sheets are A4 sized.
Ingredients:WAFER SHEETS – Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin.INKS:Black: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E122-carmoisine, E133, E102-tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).Yellow: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol E490), preservative (E202) food color: E102 (tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).Magenta: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colours (E122-carmoisine, E124-ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).Cyan: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E133, E124, E102- tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).All of our printed toppers are printed at high resolution using quality printers that have only been used and are suitable with edible inks.