Harry Potter Theme Cupcake/ Cake Toppers Printed Onto An A4 Sized (Rectangular) Wafer Sheet.
These wafer sheets are 0.7mm thick which makes them ideal for stand up toppers!
Sizes of images:
HP Logo 10cm x 6.5cm
Marauder Map 8cm x 5.5cm
Sorting Hat 7cm x 7cm
Hogwarts ticket 5cm x 8.5cm
Deathly Hallow 5cm x 5.8cm
Broken key 4.8cm x 6cm
Harry's glasses 5cm x 9cm
9 and 3/4 sign 4.3cm
Elder Wand 1.7cm x 17cm
Golden Snitch 5.5cm x 9.5cm
Hogwarts logo 7cm x 6cm
Please note that these toppers are NOT pre-cut and therefore will need to be cut out yourself.These edible printed cupcake toppers are ideal for placing onto cupcakes or cakes to create a stunning and instant effect.
How To Use Our Product:
- Simply cut around the design using clean sharp scissors.
- The wafer topper can be used on dry toppings (marzipan, fondant, chocolate or icing).
- To apply the topper, you can use icing sugar (made up with water), as long as it's not too runny or watery.
- Spread the icing very thinly on the cake where the topper will be placed, wait for it to be nearly dry (sticky), then place the topper on top of the icing and press very gently smoothing the topper from the centre to the edges.
- Any type of moisture should be avoided when using the wafer toppers.
- We use only the highest quality edible wafer sheets available.
- These sheets are A4 sized.
Ingredients:WAFER SHEETS – Potato Starch, Water, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin.INKS:Black: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E122-carmoisine, E133, E102-tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).Yellow: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol E490), preservative (E202) food color: E102 (tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).Magenta: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colours (E122-carmoisine, E124-ponceau), acidity regulator(E330).Cyan: water, humectant (E422), propylene glycol (E490), preservative (E202), food colors (E133, E124, E102- tartrazine), acidity regulator(E330).All of our printed toppers are printed at high resolution using quality printers that have only been used and are suitable with edible inks.